Applying for undergraduate courses starting in 2018

Applications for courses starting in 2018 are open now. This includes mid year and other teaching periods. Follow the steps below to apply for undergraduate courses starting in 2018.

If you have already submitted an application for entry in 2018 and want to change your preferences go to My Application. You do not need to submit a new application to change your preferences. 

Before you apply

Read carefully the information on the undergraduate Clarify pages of  this website. If you are applying as an international student read the information for international year 12 applicants in 2018.

When you are sure you understand this information, choose from the options below to begin your application.

Domestic applicants

If you are a domestic applicant select the button below. You are a domestic applicant if:

  1. you are an Australian citizen 
  2. you are an Australian permanent resident 
  3. you are the holder of an Australian permanent humanitarian visa, or
  4. you are a New Zealand citizen.

Note for 2017 year 12 students

If you are currently enrolled in an Australian year 12 program, or the International Baccalaureate in a school in Australia, you will need your registration/candidate number as supplied by your Board of Studies. This information is required to correctly identify you as a current year 12 student. If you do not supply your registration/candidate number you may not be charged the correct processing fee and we may not be able to obtain your year 12 results on your behalf.

Undergraduate domestic 2018

Equity Scholarships mid year 2018

Equity Scholarship applications for mid year are open now. To access a partially completed or submitted application go to My Application.

Equity Scholarships